Skip to main content

Degree Verification/Filing Fee Option

Graduate Students on Filing Fee, Postdocs, and Visiting Student Researchers registered with the VSPA program, and students not currently enrolled but scheduled to graduate by the end of the current semester, on an approved Berkeley Study Abroad program, or registered to return for the next academic semester and considered a student in “good standing and making satisfactory academic progress” by their college or school may register to request an exception by using our online Degree Verification/Filing Fee Registration process.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office.