Below are resources to help you find job and internship opportunities, as well as resources for diversity in the job/internship search and to help you get started applying to positions.
Handshake is Berkeley Career Engagement’s job/internship recruiting platform for students and alumni. You can find many opportunities for students and new grads on Handshake in all career fields/industries. In addition to jobs and internships, you can also apply to research fellowships, part-time jobs, on-campus student jobs, and temporary/gig employment.
Here are a sampling of jobs available from our Berkeley Circle Partners now! Click on any of them to be brought straight into Handshake to continue your search.
Berkeley Career Engagement Resources and Programs
- Berkeley Career Engagement video on how to conduct your job/internship search using Handshake
- How to Search for Opportunities
- Internship Listings
- Career Fairs
- On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) Interviews
- Employer Information Sessions
- Fellowships (for new grads and graduate students)
- Part-Time & Student Jobs
- Temporary & Gig Employment
- Fraudulent Job Alert – watch out for scams!