Below are resources to help you find job and internship opportunities, as well as resources for diversity in the job/internship search and to help you get started applying to positions.
Handshake is the Career Center’s job/internship recruiting platform for students and alumni. You can find many opportunities for students and new grads on Handshake in all career fields/industries. In addition to jobs and internships, you can also apply to research fellowships, part-time jobs, on-campus student jobs, and temporary/gig employment. Click the links below for more information.
Career Center Resources and Programs
- Career Center video on how to conduct your job/internship search using Handshake
- How to Search for Opportunities
- Internship Listings
- Career Fairs
- On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) Interviews
- Employer Information Sessions
- Fellowships (for new grads and graduate students)
- Part-Time & Student Jobs
- Temporary & Gig Employment
- Fraudulent Job Alert – watch out for scams!